MotionSavvy is bringing 3D sensing technology to the deaf community to provide real time sign language interpretting in a small and effecient form factor. It's product name UNI is designed to run on standard off the shelf hardware such as windows surface pro 4 tablets.
MotionSavvy has been recognized in numerous publications for it's innovative work that impacts roughly 360M+ deaf individuals. Being deaf in today's world is like moving to a country that speaks a different language and never being able to learn the language spoken.
- Adding Handshapes, Signs, FingerSpelling , and Phrase samples to our ASL database
- Adding Annotations to the above mentioned samples
Annotations are descriptive labels to regions of interest in a video playback of the individuals recording.
- Peer review other ASL signers samples , and review annotations for accuracy
- Abillity to work in a tightly controlled data collection program
- Ability to work in an fast paced environment
- ASL Proficiency
- English Proficiency
- $7,000 / 3 months